London, Biblical Museum
The Rev F. W. Holland, an active Committee member of the Palestine Exploration Fund, first attemtped to establish a Biblical Museum in London in the late 1860s, but a 'Biblical Museum' was not established until the late 1880s (Holland died in 1881). It was located on Fleet Street, in Searjeants' Inn, in the rooms of the Sunday School Institute, under whose auspices the Museum was eventually arranged. The curator was Rev. J. G. Kitchin, and some EEF objects were presented to the Museum. [with thanks to Amara Thornton for information and references].