Dundee, Albert Institute
The Scottish Ancient Egypt Collections Review (Potter 2020: 46) note that "The McManus: Dundee’s Art Gallery and Museum began life as the Albert Institute in 1867; it later incorporated the collections of the Watt Institute and was made into a civic museum in 1873. It was ultimately renamed in honour of Provost Maurice McManus in 1984, becoming The McManus: Dundee’s Art Gallery and Museum in 2010 when the museum opened after redevelopment". It has >1000 Egyptian objects.
Potter (2020: 46-54) records that around 45 objects were donated by the BSAE, >200 by the EES, around 30 from Garrow Duncan (who excavated with Petrie)
Potter, D. 2020. Ancient Egyptian collections in Scottish Museums. Edinburgh: National Museum of Scotland.