Chicago, IL, McCormick Theological Seminary
Current name(s) of destination(s):
McCormick Theological Seminary
Established in 1829 in Hanover IN for training Presbyterian ministers for the west of America, the institution eventually moved to Chicago in 1859, and was renamed for the benefactor Cyrus McCormick in 1886. McCormick Seminary and the artifacts are in Chicago: 5460 South University Avenue, Chicago 60615 USA
Notes on distribution:
The location of the objects are unknown.
Excavations from which artefacts are distributed: