- Peet began excavations in cemetery C recording 34 tombs.
- Excavations were also started by Peet's team in cemetery D, although it was mostly excavated in the 1912-13 season, recording 154 tombs. Two of the vaulted brick tombs of the New Kingdom were remodelled as Coptic chapels.
- Excavations in cemetery S, by the Dynasty 1 enclosure of Mernieth, found around 153 tombs.
- Excavations were also conducted in a Predynastic settlement behind the temple of Sety, immediately outside the enclosure wall of the temple itself.
- Naville led excavations in the Osireion.
Naville, Édouard and Peet, Eric T. Excavations at Abydos. Archaeological Report (Egypt Exploration Fund) 1 January 1911, pp.1-9.
Peet, T. Eric 1914. The cemeteries of Abydos. Part II: 1911-1912. Memoir of the Egypt Exploration Fund 34. London: Egypt Exploration Fund.