Maidstone, Maidstone Museum
The material from el-Amrah was given by one of the site's excavators, A.C. Mace, to Benenden school. They were then given to T.Busby by a Miss Bird, one of the founders. (In 1927?) T. Busby donated them to Maidstone in 1960.
Ellis, Caroline 1984. A bronze mirror with the titles rxt-nsw Hm(t)-nTr Hwt-Hr. Journal of Egyptian Archaeology 70, 139-140.