Indianapolis IN, The John Herron Art Institute
Now known as the Herron School of Art and Design the school was incorporated into Indiana University in 1967 and then two years later, it became part of IUPUI—Indiana University-Purdue University Indianapolis. In 1970, the Indianapolis Museum of Art separated from the school, taking with it a majority of Herron's art collection.
In May 2017 it was confirmed via email that the Museum does hold 7 objects accessioned in 1913 associated with the BSAE. These include: 1 Predynastic bowl, 3 First Dynasty vessels, a Middle Kingdom string of beads, a fragment of shabti, and a kohl pot with a lid.
Recently acquired Egyptian collection. - In: Bulletin of the Art Association of Indianapolis, Ind., The John Herron Art Institute 15, no. 4 (1928) 27-29 (*)