The old Folkestone Borough Museum was taken over by the Kent County Museum Service in 1974 with the general reorganization of local government. The collections at Folkestone were then reaccessioned and objects given an F number.
The archive records of the Folkestone Borough Museum show the donations were made in 1922: accessions 1922/79-300 and accession 1922/365. Accession 1922/365 has been reaccessioned as F7326. With thanks to Richard Cross for the information (August 2019)